Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Introduction

Hi! I decided to set up this blog to have a place to vent when the world seems to be closing in around me. It's also a place for me to document my weight loss and cross stitch progress.
So here's a little info about me. I'm twenty, and live in SC, USA. I work at the Stitch and Frame Shop. I'm married with two beautiful children. My husband, J. works for a company called Bartlett, and is also in the National Guard. My oldest son, T. is four, and my youngest, D. is two and a half. We have a fat gray cat, Tinkerbell, and two dogs: a jack russell terrier, Lula, and a husky/German shepard mix, Aurora.
I am currently between 155 and 160 pounds, and trying to get to 110. I only started changing my diet and exercising Last Sunday, 3/12/06. In addition to eating healthier, I'm walking 30 minutes every day, doing sit ups and push ups every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and strength training exercises Tuesday and Thursday. So far I've stayed within my calorie limit every day (barely), and done whatever exercises I had planned for each day. I still have to do my push ups and sit ups for today. I'll go for my walk once my J. gets home, because the boys don't like to go for walks with me. And after that I have to go get my nails done.
As my stitching goes, I have four big things I want to finish. I am working on Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket, Avatar by Black Swan, Toys And Games Stocking by Better Homes And Gardens/Cross Stitch And Country Crafts, and Dragons By The Fire by Black Swan. Skeleton Crew and Avatar are on the top of my list, because they are going to hang in the shop when they're finished. Employees can hang pieces in the shop for a year and get the framing free. I am planning to work on each of these one a a time until it's finished, starting with Skeleton Crew. Today and tomorrow I will be making the first five Lizzie Kate's 12 Blessings Of Christmas into ornaments. I want to take them in with me to work Friday. They asked me if I would let them hang them in the shop to help sell them. They got one of their feather trees to hang them on. So now I'm off to work out, so I can shower, so I can ornamentify till J. gets home!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 1:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: