Thursday, March 23, 2006
Flosstitution!
It's been awhile since I've posted. I spent Saturday babysitting my niece and nephew, so I got very little stitching done. Sunday, I got alot of the sail on Skeleton Crew done. J. worked all day; so I could get some done. I love him to death, but I can't get anything one when he's home. It was the same on Monday. Tuesday, I had to work half a day. Michaels had DMC 5 for $1, so I took $10 out when I cashed my paycheck and bought 45 skeins. Wednesday, J. was off. I fell asleep in the chair, and he woke me up to ask to buy a video game. So since he got a new toy, and he didn't know I'd been at Michaels the day before, we mad a deal where I got more thread. So I bought the pack of DMC variegated thread I've been wanting since forever, and another forty skeins or so. My list of colors I need is down to about fifteen. I finished the bottom sail on Skeleton Crew, and have almost finished the entire front mast! Tuesday, while at work, my fabric came in for Sweetheart Fence. I wanted to start it this month, but I can't put down Skeleton Crew. I will start it when I finish the front mast.
I've stayed in my ranges most days. I went over Sunday, and yesterday I went over FIVE calories. I haven't been walking everyday, because I've got huge blisters, and every time I walk they just get bigger. I did my strength training Tuesday, and I have to do it again today. I don't think I'm gonna lose two pounds again this week.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: