Sunday, March 26, 2006
Sailing Along
After ten days working on the front mast of Skeleton Crew, I finished it this morning! I had planned to start Sweetheart Fence as soon as I completed the mast, but I think I'm gonna keep working on this until I'm sick of it again. I'm just a little scared to stop when I feel like I'm finally making some progress. I still don't think I'll finish it before September, but it's going alot faster than I thought!
Thursday and Friday both I went over my diet goals. But I did get all my strength training and cardio stuff in. Amazingly, I lost THREE pounds! I'm not sure how I managed that, but I'm not gonna worry.
I had a horrible day at work Saturday. I had to deal with every framing customer that came in. Now I don't mind doing framing, but it's definately not my favorite thing. It's right there next to "rearrange models on the wall just to change things around." But most of the time, the customers are nice, it's fairly easy to pick mats and frames, and a snap to enter into the computer. All the customers Saturday were grouchy, cheap, older women who wanted the most complicated frame job ever for under $20! One of them was framing calander pages! I don't understand it. I finally got one of the other girls to help her, as I had tried every mat color we had and nothing would work. On top of that she came in ten minutes before closing time! So after that, the boss of the day told me I could go on home. I was gone within a minute!
J. decided before I left for work that he wanted pizza for dinner. I told him fine, but to wait until I called him when I got off work to order, so it would get there the same time I did, and I could have hot pizza, too. I called when I got in he car to tell him what I wanted, and it was already there! He had ordered a pepperoni and chicken pizza. I don't like pepperoni. So I was not at all in a good mood when I got home, and he decided to play with the lock on the door while I tried to open it. I got so frustrated, I cried in the car for about ten minutes out of stress. Then when I came in, T. asked me, "Mommy sad? Mommy got boo boo?" I went in the bedroom and cried some more, and J. came in to see what was wrong. I told him about how I'd had a bad day, I had only asked him to do one thing and he didn't, and ended with "I don't like pepperoni!" which, as bad as I felt, still made me laugh. It sounded pretty silly. I always eat last when we get pizza at work, and he usually gets it for lunch and we have leftovers for dinner, so it's not very often I get hot pizza, and I was kinda looking forward to a hot Italian sausage pizza! So hopefully he'll remember next time. It also irked me that he didn't save me any chicken strips. I didn't want any, but it would've been nice if he had considered me.
After dinner, I sat on J.'s lap and he cuddled me and I felt a little better. What made me feel alot better though, was the tickle war we had with the boys. After the war was ended by Mommy and Daddy, I went and laid down in the bed, when who should join me but the two cutest guys I've ever seen. I always know that when I have a bad day at work, my boys will make me feel better.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: