Thursday, March 30, 2006
I Will Go Sailing No More!
The bottom sail on the middle mast took me a month to do. All the other colors in that mast took me two days. Then I was back at doing the sails again. After anther three weeks or so, I finished the middle mast. I did the skeletons and the railing within another week or two. Then it was the sails again! That's when I put it down for a couple months. Now, thirteen DAYS later, I have finished all the sails! I scared T. and D. dancing around the room! It's not a finish, but it is definately a happy dance! What amazes me, though, is how quick it went. Hopefully, the rest of the ship will go as quickly. Then I could have it done in a couple months!
I sent a picture of my Snowfight: Red to the designer, and she put it on her website. I also asked about model stitching, and she is sending me a small piece to do as a model, and also as a test piece! That's when I scared J. dancing around the room! He said congratulations and seemed really happy for me. He read the email, and told me it was great. Of course, it's written in cross stitch, which is a foreign language to him. "What's stash and how do you get paid in it?"
Sunday and Monday, I went over my calories. I did my strength training a day late, which means the second time this week will also be a day late. I haven't done alot of cardio this week either, but I hope to go walking this evening.
Here's a pic of my entire Skeleton Crew so far. Please excuse the big grey blob that is Tinkerbell. As soon as J. and I get out of bed, she gets in, and she didn't care that I was taking a picture. Enjoy!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 5:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: