Saturday, April 01, 2006
March Accomplishments And April Goals
My goals for March were: finish Wash Your Hands by Heart In Hand, ornamentify Christmyth Mermaid by Dragon Dreams, start and finish The Witch Is In by Prairie Schooler for shop credit, start and finish Snowfight: Red by Cross Eyed Kat, ornamentify all five Blessings of Christmas by Lizzie Kate (Love, Friends, Hope, Charity, and Joy, and start and finish the bottom sail on the front mast of Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket. What is it with cross eyed creatures?
I did finish Wash Your Hands, and took it back to work. I'm doing all the Mother's Wisdom charts together on a quarter yard piece of 32 ct. Carnival Belfast Linen, form Picture This Plus. It lives at work while I'm waiting for the new ones to come out. I forgot to take a picture before I took it though. I also forgot to take a picture of my Lizzie Kate ornaments before I took them to work, as I mentioned in a previous post. Lots of people have commented on them, including every single employee! Everyone really seems to like the light green sparkly fabric I used. 28 ct. Crystal Willow by Picture This Plus. I didn't take a picture of The Which Is In, because it does not belong to me. I don't really care if I ever see it again. I almost went blind stitching it on Tobacco linen. It was obnoxiously bright.
I did take pictures of my Christmyth Mermaid and Snowfight: Red, and have already posted them.
I have gotten ALOT more than just the one sail done on Skeleton Crew. I finshed the front mast, the back mast, the windows, the purple, and the back half of the bottom of the boat! I am very proud of myself! All that in only sixteen days. Let's hope I can keep it up.

And now for my April goals! This month I plan to start and finsh the model for Cross Eyed Kat, start and finish Snowfight: Blue by Cross Eyed Kat, onamentify Christmyth Unicorn, Giant, Griffon, Fairy, and Pheonix by Dragon Dreams, and finish the back half of the hull on Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket. I don't think finishing the hull will be a problem, but tearing myself away to do anything else might.
As for my diet goals, Thursday I was a very bad girl. J. brought home Wendy's, and I don't really need to say anymore. That, coupled with my lack of exercise this week is not a good omen for my weigh-in tomorrow. I started to redeem myself yesterday, though. I ate well. I had to eat a snack to get to my calorie minimum. I bought healthy food at the grocery store, which is, of course, more expensive than just buying what's on sale that week. I did my strength training, along with sit-ps and jumping jacks. J. got home early so I went for a walk, too. I am going again when he gets home from drill today. I've done good so far today, but I'm ready for lunch now (at about ten) since I had breakfast when I got up with J. at five. I guess that's okay. Fingers crossed I can be home all day and be good.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:04 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: