Thursday, March 01, 2007
New Stuff And March Goals
I finally got my Halloween Hob Nobbs back from the framers. Money's very tight at the moment, so I haven't been paying on my frames. You can see it in the picture, but you can see the wood grain in the frame. That little bit of variation goes so well with overdyed border.
I've been working on Tobi's stocking. I'm going to try to finish the shelves this week. It's starting to feel like Darin's did. It took forever to get through the piano, and it was as boring as could be, but once I got through it, everything else went so much faster. Once I finsh the shelves and drawers, there's not that much to it. So I'm gonna stick with this for awhile, and resist starting something new. Yes, I hear you all booing.
I got my payment for Snowfight: Violet yesterday. I got a copy of each new Cross Eyed Kat designs from Nashville (Triangularity, Easter Ellipse, Mayan Mystery, Snowfight: Violet, and X Marks The Spot, a freebie). I also got the Waterlilies for Mayan Mystery, one of the Dinky Dyes for White Nights In St. Petersburg, Trail Creek Farm's Winter, and fabric to finsh my own Snowfight: Violet.
I have just noticed I never set my goals for Feburary. Well, I finished A Wee Bit Irish and In Every Nest. I started and finished Irish Coffee. I worked on part four of Persian Iris Garden, but got fed up with it. I partcipated in some of the Black Swan and Teresa Wentzler SALs, but I was always busy, or sick, or something on Saturdays for The Castle.
My goals for March are: participate in The Castle, Black Swan, and Teresa Wentzler SALs, continue with Tobi's stocking (finsh at least the shelves, maybe the drawers), and maybe start something small (must resist Merlin And Arthur).

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:15 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:51 AM, Blogger Sharon

The Halloween piece looks great! Love the stash!