Monday, January 29, 2007
I've Been Tagged
by Julie. So now I have to share six weird things about myself.
I can touch my nose with my tongue. Both my sister and I can, but none of our kids can. Darin may pick it up; he could do it as a baby.
I will probably be banned from the internet for this, but I'm not a big fan of Star Wars. I can stand to watch them about once a year, and even then there's only a 50/50 chance I'll stay awake. I'm just not a huge sci-fi fan.
I have a phobia about police officers. I think it comes from a combination of my evil teenagerdom, and nightmares where the police take away my boys, telling me I'm too young to be a good mother.
When I lived with my mom, all the cats names started with "s". From when I was in kindergarden until now: Sebastian, Smokey Joe, Spooky, Sharkie, Simon, Sophie, and Sissy. This was never done on purpose, and we only just realized it a year ago. Living with Jymi, all our pets have had people names, with the exception of Tinkerbell, who was named that when we got her. We've had: Kiki (cat), Lula (dog), Aurora (dog), Leia (kitten), Padme (kitten), and Bruce (beta). Padme and Leia may not really count, but they only lived with us for a couple months. Tobi wanted to name them both Darth Vader, but they were girls.
I can recite The Lorax by Dr. Suess from memory. I've always liked it, but I've been reading it alot, since Tobi likes it so much.
When I eat my meals, the different foods cannot touch each other. I'm told this is something most people grow out of, but it bugs me. If they touch, they're contaminated.
That was harder than I thought it would be, considering how wierd I know I am. I still don't think I have six readers, so if you want it, you're tagged!
Pictures will come tomorrow. There are no batteries in the house. Nothing with AA batteries works, so I can't even take the batteries out of something else for the camera. I'll pick some up today while running errands.

Labels:

 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:28 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 6:56 PM, Blogger Holley

So I can consider myself tagged? And you are still one of my favorite stitchers even if you don't like science fiction so I won't allow you to be banned from the internet!

 

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sharon

gasp! hate star wars-don't feel bad I can't stand Lord of The Rings. I not that big of a sci-fi fan either.