Monday, February 12, 2007
The Unveiling!
Nashville is over! I can now show pictures of my last two models! Are you ready? First, I stitched Triangularity, the last companion to Labyrinth and Maze. Progress pictures are up in my Webshots, and start here.

The second one is Snowfight: Purple. This is the one that we thought the mail had lost. Now, Blue and Red remind me of Chris and Tobi (throwing snowballs at each other), and this one reminds me of Alex (playing nicely by herself and getting caught in the crossfire. Now I just need one either ignoring the other three, or sneaking up on them, and I'll have Darin. Now I'm tempted to restitch them each and putting the kids names on them. Progress pictures for this one start here. I guess I've stalled enough, so now for the picture!

I have also finished Irish Coffee and started part four of Persian Iris Garden, but I'm saving that for my next post. I don't want to break Blogger with the pictures.
Jymi's been sick since Wednesday. I haven't been stitching since then, because I've been busy taking care of him. We've also had some finacial problems this week, and I've been a bit depressed. I haven't really wanted to do anything but sleep. Thanks to the money problems, it looks like I'm not going to be able to get the kit for St. Petersburg White Nights. Just another thing to make me depressed.
I didn't work on the Saturday and Sunday SALs, but I've got The Castle on the Q-Snaps. I will work on it today for the Teresa Wentzler SAL. Until tomorrow, when I show the pictures!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:46 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 6:18 PM, Blogger cathymk

Both your models look adorable. Love Trianglarity - the colours are beautiful.
Hope Jymi is feeling better soon.

Look forward to seeing your PIG progress!