Saturday, July 07, 2007
On The Wagon
Okay, not really. I have finished the wagon on Tobi's stocking. It only takes me a couple days to get sick of this one. If it's not done by October, I'll put everything else away and finish it. There's not really that much, but it just drives me nuts!
I'm going to work on Jymi's stocking next. I'm gonna try to finish the picture of the castle before moving on, but no promises.
I bought some more charts. There's a big shock, huh? HAED had a Fourth Of July sale, and I decided I'd only buy two charts this time. That lasted until the next morning when I decided on two more. I also bought a story keep last night, too. I'm done now, though, until the next sale. I bought Angel Of Capricorn, Isis, The Awakening, Forest Light, and Oriental Courage.
I'll start Courage when I get sick of Jymi's stocking. I'm just going to stitch the black on a piece of Picture This Plus Crystal Phoenix I already have. I think it's the perfect shade of red, and then I may actually finish a HAED in this lifetime! I considered doing Strength for Jymi, since he likes dragons with wings more than Asian dragons, but I don't think he'd use it. He doesn't read much anymore. Even when he was home, he hasn't really read a book in awhile. He never had the time, and when he did, he didn't want to have to use his brain. Maybe I'll do it for my niece, Alex. I know she'd love it, and she reads constantly.
I added two tickers to the top of my blog. I'm so excited about Jymi coming home, and he is, too. Last night he said he'd been down all day, just wishing he was here. Jymi is not flying home now. His friend Paul, who lives about ten minutes away from us is renting a car, and they're going to ride together. That way they can leave as soon as they're set free. They'll get here sooner, and be able to stay longer. Jymi's decided while he's here, he wants to have a party for Darin's birthday, see Harry Potter, and get a new tattoo if we have the money. Since he's not flying and I don't have to buy a plane ticket, we just may. He just wants something small. I want Selina Fenech's Motherhood. I want to make her tail blue, and her hair brown, though. We'll see. Other than Darin's party and the movie, we're just gonna play it by ear.
Tobi and I are still going to see Harry Potter a week after it comes out though. I have the perfect attention span to watch movies again and again. Again, I'm figuring if I wait until it's been out a week, and take Tobi to the first show on Wednesday morning, there won't be as many people. Jymi understands.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:45 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 7:00 PM, Blogger Sharon

Faye, you bought some very nice stash! The wagon is cute-but I know how it can be when you dread working on something.