Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Still Can't See
You still can't see the stitching very well. I've put in over 1700 stitches, and you can't tell. I've put it away for now though.
I'm moving on to Persian Iris Garden. I started stitching on it again yesterday, but there's not enough to bother with a pic. I hope to have one in a few days though.
I didn't get much stitching done over the weekend. I spent most of it cleaning and texting Jymi. When I wasn't doing that, I was kitting up more new projects.
We're gonna have to go down to Mississippi in August. They're only getting a four day pass when their training's complete, so there's not really time for him to come home. Ten hours in a car with two small children. Yay. Maybe it'd be worthwhile to get a portable DVD player or something.
Not much else going on here. The boys are being good. I'm taking them to see Ratatouille. Tobi wants to see Transformers, too, but I don't. I'm talking to my sister about him going with her when she takes her kids. Her daughter keeps going back and forth on whether or not she's going. So if she doesn't want to go, I'll take her and Darin to see something else.
I've been talking to Jymi, but he's not allowed to tell me what they're doing. Not that I really care about any of it anyway. I'd be interested in the language and culture, but that's about it. He does tell me often that he misses us and wants to come home. I can't wait for August!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:53 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I can't believe you did 1700 stitches in all white! That would drive me crazy! Wow! I've already been comitted to see Transformers, don't know if we'll see Ratatouie in the theater.

 

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Juls

Wow all in white!! I don't think I could have done that! Congratulations!!!!