Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Another New Start And More To Come
This is the beginning of Ruby QS. It seems a little odd working on a quick stitch. I can already see the pattern in the wallpaper and the gold work. This one is four full pages and five partials. I'm putting it away now, and starting Dragon Soul later today.
There was another sale at Heaven And Earth Designs last weekend. This time I bought Beckon, Cascade, Goddess Of Tides, and Lotus Wood. I've decided I have to have all of Jonathon Earl Bowser's Mythic Naturalism series. I also think I should go ahead and start them all, too. I will start Cascade as soon as I get the fabric. It's 400x948, so if I'm gonna get halfway done before I die, I figure I'd better start now. So I'll buy a yard of fabric first of the month. I told Jymi what I wanted to do, and how big Cascade is. He said as long as it made me happy and we had enough money, he didn't care. He did tell me he thought I was insane for starting something that big, but he knew I was insane when we got married.
Before I started Ruby, I did finish the ground on Snow Fence. I'll start Sweetheart Fence when I need a break from the over one.
Here's last week's SBQ. How do you store your WIPs and other projects that you have kitted up? All my projects live in Ziploc bags, in my cross stitch cart. Although my wip drawers are getting too full with all my new starts. I'm gonna have to do something else with them soon.
Tomorrow is Jymi's birthday. We put a package in the mail for him Monday, with his birthday presents in it. It should get there today, but they're going out in the field again, so he won't get it until they come back. He's not allowed to take his phone either, so I can't even tell him happy birthday.
I'm starting to get anxious about Tobi starting school. I'm not sure why. I think part of it is my dad. He keeps calling and asking what Tobi's gonna need. Kathy knows already, but her kids are going to a different school. Tobi's school doesn't send out all that stuff until mid-July. Plus, since this is his first year, and we have enough money, I kinda want to take Tobi to the store and get everything myself. I guess it's silly, but this is the first time I get to do it. Just another piece of my insanity, I guess.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:41 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:08 PM, Blogger Arthemise

You're really thinking big! New starts are so much fun.

 

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Sharon

Your off to a great start! I have a little startitis going on too.