Friday, June 22, 2007
Dragon Soul And Other Babblings
Okay, you can't see much of the stitching in the picture. I've put in over 800 stitches and about 600 of those are 3865 on white fabric. It doesn't show up well on the scanner. I'll have to find batteries for the camera and see if that works and better. I started Dragon Soul. Since so much of it is 3865, it goes pretty fast. I'm really enjoying it.
Yesterday was Jymi's birthday. I couldn't talk to him, but I left him a voicemail. His parents took the boys for the afternoon. They went to Paw Paw's house. As long as long as I have lived in the south, I have never gotten used to that phrase. I had a nice afternoon without the boys though. I finally picked up our family pictures we had made before Jymi left. I also went to the bookstore just to look. It was so nice to walk around and just look for an hour. I didn't have any money to spend, but I love to just walk around the bookstore. I also found out how much more relaxing yoga can be when there aren't any small children crawling through you legs while trying to do triangle pose.
I would also like to brag on our new baby, Hannah. When we got her from animal control, her records said she wasn't even a full pound. She is now four or five pounds! She still needs to gain a couple more pounds, but she is much healthier. When we got her, she was fur and bones. They had cut the fur around her head because it was very tangled. It's finally growing back in. I didn't think she could get any prettier. She's also more playful. She loves watching the fish and sneaking up on Tinkerbell. She's been sleeping with me, too, since Jymi left. She's such a sweetie.
I got my new charts in the mail, too. Cascade doesn't to bad. Huge, but not to much confetti. I can't wait to start! I guess I'll go get my fabric next weekend. I can wait. If I sit on my hands. Maybe.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: