Friday, June 15, 2007
Savannah Stitching And Swimming
We spent the majority of this week in Savannah with my mom. She and my stepdad have a condo there. He was there the first two days, but had to go back to work. We had a blast.
The boys loved the pool. Rick wanted to do other things, but the boys were perfectly happy with only coming in from the pool to eat, sleep, and maybe watch a movie.
Tobi has gotten so tall that he could stand in the shallow end by himself. Jymi couldn't believe it when I told him. I have to say, the spray on sunscreen my mom had worked very well. After four days in the pool, Tobi is still paler than paper. Darin and I didn't get much sun either. I wouldn't mind a little tan, but I was told alot of sun wasn't good for my tattoos. Rick goes to the tanning bed at least once a week, and his tattoo is so fuzzy, I still haven't figured out what it's supposed to be. So I wore alot more sunscreen than I used to.
It rained one morning, so we went to the mall. The boys didn't want a toy, but they were very excited when Grandma offered to get them a book. They looked at the books all through lunch and the drive back. By the time we got back to the condo, it had stopped raining, and we had to go to the pool.
I started Snow Fence while we were down there. The whole four days, I only got in about 250 stitches. Most of what's in the picture, I did today. I plan to finish the ground before I go to bed.
I got my fabrics and the chart for Garden Fence today. I'll start Ruby as soon as I finish the ground on Snow Fence. I may alternate between over one and over two projects.
I went to court this morning. My mom was watching the boys, so we went out to breakfast first. Then she took the boys to the park, while I went to court. I was a little bit terrified. After an hour, an officer called my name, and I had to go to a different judge. I'm glad, too, because he was much nicer than the other judge. When it was my turn, I explained the situation. He saw that I had gotten the tags fixed quickly, and he said it was dismissed. I didn't have to pay anything. I was grateful and happy on the way to pick up the boys.
Tobi's gone to bed now, so I can get back to stitching. Have a nice weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 6:47 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 9:23 PM, Blogger Holley

That is great about the court stuff.

It sounds like you and the boys had a well deserved good time at the condo.

 

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Meari

Sounds like a great time at the condo. Yay for you in your court case being dismissed!

 

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Sharon

Looks like you all had a cool time! Wonderful news about your case being dismissed!