Friday, June 08, 2007
Brown Blob And Bright Colors
Here's my progress on Merlin And Arthur. It doesn't look like much but I haven't worked on it much, either. I've only worked on it three days since my last picture. I think after today, though, I'm gonna move on to something else. I'm not sure what, yet, though. Probably Persian Iris Garden.
I ordered fabric for Pirate, Dragon Soul, and Ruby. It won't come in until after next payday, so I'm still being good on that front. I've got all three kitted up, ready to go.
I've also got Garden Fence waiting for me, and the buttons should be on order. They're also holding a piece of Monster Green and Twisted Peppermint Pink by R&R Fabrics for me. I've already got a piece of Monster Green, but they were marked down to five bucks each. I also bought DMC Light Effect Fluorescent and Tropical colors. I don't know what yet, but I'm gonna do something really obnoxious and bright with those colors and fabrics.
I also want to start Transcendeffervesence and Tending The Dragon Sleep, but I'm trying to resist. We'll see how long that lasts. Maybe a week? I was looking through the Transcendeffervesence chart yesterday, when Darin ran by with a shoestring. Which brought Hannah running out of the kitchen, jumping into my lap, and onto my chart. Her claws poked a few holes in a couple pages, but nothing major. It's still readable. That was after, while doing yoga, Hannah tried to climb up my leg. I guess she thought it was tree pose. I've got some very nice scratches on my side and legs now. She and Tinkerbell are still mad because I treated them for fleas, I guess.
The boys are doing better. Jymi got to call early yesterday, because he had a root canal. So they got to talk to him. Mostly he only gets to call after ten. We're going with my mom to her condo in Savannah one week. The boys are very excited about going with Grandma to the swimming pool. There's also a day where children of deployed guard members get in the zoo free. They're very excited about that, too.
I have good days and bad days. If it's not better in a couple weeks, I may go to the doctor to see about antidepressants. It's a step I don't want to take, but the bad days are pretty bad. The only reason I can drag myself out of bed at all is because the boys need me. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, though.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:30 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:38 AM, Blogger Sharon

Those bright colors are really vibrant! Faye, why don't you go ahead and go to the Dr? I have been there and though we don't want to-sometimes we need too. I am glad the boys are better. Looking forward to your new starts-esp. garden fence.