Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Something's Missing
I've been working on Jymi's stocking. I don't like this one when I pick it up, but after about twenty minutes, it's not so bad. I should be able to finish the castle today. That is, if I have enough energy. I have to wrestle my kids to the grocery store. I think wrestling alligators would be easier, and much less painful. I'll bet they wouldn't ask for M&Ms, either.
I'm worried about Jymi today. He's going to have a very rough day of training. Last night, he was panicking about it. The more upset he got, the more I worried about him.
Not much else to say. Our life is kinda boring right now. The boys are fine. They spend their days driving me crazy, but it's a short trip. Jymi asks me everyday how many more day until he gets to come home, since he can never remember. I had to send him directions. It never occurred to him or his friend that neither of them has ever driven to Mississippi before, so they don't know how to get home. Darin picked out his birthday cake. We'll get present next payday. That's about it!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:59 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:10 PM, Blogger Meari

It's coming along, nicely. Keep going!