Monday, July 10, 2006
Bad Boys
J. had drill this past weekend. He brought home his handcuffs. He usually just leaves them down there. He asked for my hand when got home, and he tried to put them on me. Then when I put them on D., I got a speech about how they are not toys. This was just after I said the same thing to D. when I told him it was time to put them up.
I finished my ornaments. I finished Family Saturday, and Faith yesterday. I'll ornamentify them soon. I have to get some more matboard. I'm going to wait until I finish my Mother's Wisdom, so I can take it in when I go in to pick them up. I did start Look Both Ways last night, but I only got a few stitches in before I went to bed. My goal was to get it started this weekend though!
I checked Shakespeare's Peddler the other day to see what the fabric of the month was and saw this. It's D.'s birthday! I'm sure I'll get the chart with my fabric. I've gotten them all so far. The first one, No Socks Day, was just two days before my birthday. They are too cute. my fabric this month is Glory. It not one of my favorite colors. It's very pretty, but one of those where you have to have something specific to put on it. I don't know what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I'll find something. Everytime I hear the name though, One Song Glory from Rent starts playing in my head. J. sorta watched it with me the other day. He was on the computer, but he half watched because he said, "If I'm gonna have to listen to the soundtrack all the time, I want to have some idea what the hell they're singing about!" He still doesn't have a clue. He didn't pay enough attention. He's not into musicals. He watched the end of Chicago, but he couldn't make it through more than twenty minutes of Phantom Of The Opera before he said, "I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry. I love you, but please don't make me stay." He volunteered to watch it, but couldn't make it. Oh well. I do the same with his war movies.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: