Monday, July 03, 2006
June Accomplishments And July Goals
My June goals were finish Dragonwings and The Time I Spend Stitching. I did both of those. Stitch one Christmas ornament. Yeah right. Put at least one length of thread in on Avatar. Not a snowball's chance n hell. I also wanted to start something new this month. I started Liberty Fence. Now, I'm almost done, but Blogger won't let me put up any pictures.
My July goals are to finish Liberty Fence. Hopefully I'll finish it this week. I will add the two new Mother's Wisdom (Look Both Ways and Mind Your Manners) charts to the rest of them. Then I'll stitch the new Lizzie Kate ornaments (Caring, Family, and Faith). I want to start and finish Lizzie Kate's A Brother, then I want to at least start In Every Nest this month.
I had good news yesterday. Michaels called me in the morning, and I went in for an interview. It went really well, and they had me fill out one of the questionaires that asks you three question in different ways. Are drugs bad, are customers important, is stealing wrong again and again. Hopefully they'll call today or tomorrow. Today we have to go visit J.'s grandparents, and then go to a friend of J.'s is having a barbeque. We probably won't stay too long, since it starts at seven and the boys are usually asleep by eight or nine.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 3:53 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sharon

congratulations on finishing two of your June goals. I will keep my fingers crossed about Michael's.I think you will get it!