Thursday, June 15, 2006
Last Entry Before We Leave
Here's Dragonwings. I've done a little today, but most of today so far has been laundry and packing. I'm done with D.'s bag, and almost done with T.'s. They both just need more socks. I've got my clothes ready to pack, I just need to actually put them in a bag. J.'s doing his own packing (my baby's growing up, finally) tomorrow. I plan to stay up a little later than normal stitching. I will finish this dragon! I'm sick of this blending filament. My other good stitching news is I found the needle I lost in the bed a few days ago. What makes it great is I found it before J.!
I talked to my mom about our rent problems (she's our landlord). We worked out a deal, and everything's going to be okay. I also asked my sister to take care of the animals while we're gone, and she agreeded. J. made sure he is getting paid vacation time. So everything's good. It is all working out okay. There was never really any doubt that it would, but it sucks trying to figure out how. See you in a week!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 4:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: