Wednesday, July 12, 2006
I'm Proud Of Myself!
I got alot done on Monday! I finished Look Both Ways and did about half of Mind Your Manners. I took a picture of the whole piece of fabric to show how pretty the whole thing is.






I also took a picture of Study Hard and Wash Your Hands, since I forgt last time, and of course a close up of Look Both Ways and Mind Your Manners. I finished Mind Your Manners yesterday. I also got a good start on A Brother. I would've done more if I hadn't spent a couple hours helping T. play Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom. I hope to have it finished Friday to take it in to be framed. I was planning to go down there to get some mat board today, but I think I'll just wait until Friday.
I also went for a walk. I did a mile and a half in twenty-two minutes! That's alot better than I did when I was was trying to lose weight. I have been trying to eat less and exercise more. I go through periods where I want to simplify my life, and then periods when I want to take control. I'm not back to control.
Lastly, here's a pic of D. dressed in J.'s army gear. He put on J.' beret, and then J. put his jacket on him. I thought it was too cute, and just had to share! Believe it or not, this was the best picture I could take. D. never holds still for long.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:33 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 5:34 AM, Blogger cathymk

I've been collecting the Mother's wisdom charts too! My mum said almost all of the things she has charted (Drive safely was a big one a few years back!!) Yours look lovely all on one piece of fabric.