Sunday, December 03, 2006
Grandmother's Pieces
Here's pictures of the pieces Jymi's grandmother gave me. The one on the right is a close up of the date. I needs a wash and an iron, but it's been folded in her closet for twenty-one years! It's very cute, but not something I'd ever stitch myself. I'm not gonna be able to get it framed until April, but I'm already choosing in my head. I'm thinking probably just a plain medium wood frame. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) a blue mat that looks like denim. It might look cute, but it may also be too much, and darw away from the picture.These are the butterflies. Jymi still hasn't fixed the scanner, so I took seperate pictures so I could zoom in as much as possible. The pictures still don't do them justice.
Here's the back of the first one. Even the backs are beautiful! My over one backs don't look anywhere near this good.
The computer's back to normal now. I have more time for stitching again. I hope to finish my model by next weekend.
We didn't make it to the toy store. Jymi was too tired. We'll go next Saturday. I'm gonna be exhausted. I also have to go to my mom's, the post office, and the DMV that day. I have to go to the car insurance office, too, if I can find the time. Fun. Lots of hurry-up-and-wait places. I may have to treat myself to a new book, because I'm about halfway through Son Of A Witch. I will be done by then, so I'll just add the bookstore to my list, and not tell Jymi.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: