Thursday, November 09, 2006
SBQ And A Quiz
Time for this week's SBQ. How many different brands of “complete" embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.) I have all the regular DMC and the varigated (not the Color Variations). That's about it. I have about half the collection of Weeks Dye Works. I've also got alot of Kreinik, Gentle Arts, and Dinky Dyes. I've got a few of lots of others, too; Caron Waterlilies, Needlepoint Inc. Silks, Crescent Colors, Rainbow Gallery, Anchor, and some DMC specialties. For the few I have alot of, I have checklists printed from websites that I keep in a notebook. I need to get some for the collections I only have a few of, because my collections keep growing.
Here's a quiz I saw on Holley's and Nicki's blogs.

You scored as Faramir. You're Faramir of Gondor! Although you are a brilliant fighter and strategist, your parent(s) never seem to appreciate your talent and effort. You have an optimistic attitude, and would be willing to get into trouble if it would get others out of trouble.
"I think at last, we understand one another, Frodo Baggins."
Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Thank for all your comments about my Jymi's leaving. They are very appreciated. I'm working on accepting it. I told my sister, which means I don't have to tell the rest of my family. Kathy was going to see our mom and grandma that evening, so they know by now. Which works out can I can only stand to talk about it once a day. Jymi started smoking again when he got the news. Hopefully he'll quit when he runs out like he keeps promising me he will. I think he will, because it's getting cold, and he's not allowed to smoke in the house.
The boys are driving my nuts. Nothing new or different. This morning, they came and got in my bed when they woke up, and I turned on cartoons for them. I found out when I woke up and hour later, they'd been in the Halloween candy. I was so mad I threw the rest of it away. The rule is one piece for each time they eat a good meal, and never before noon. They have way to much energy without truckloads of sugar.
That's all I have to say today. Still working on the model which I can't show. I'm also still ignoring my ornament, but I will focus on that next week. Have a nice weekend!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:26 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:27 AM, Blogger Holley

Love your LOTR character!