Wednesday, November 01, 2006
October Accomplishments And November Goals
Tobi was very sweet while trick-or-treating! We went with Jymi's little sister, Kristi (12), her friend (also 12), and her friend's brother (about 6 or 7).
One house had a guy in a Michael Myers mask who was perfectly still until he decided to scare someone. My boys went and trick-or-treated at the house, and Kristi went and stood right in front of Michael Myers man and said, "If he moves, I'm gonna scream!" (He was very good, you really had to watch to tell whether or not he was real). So when she left, he picked her to scare. She kinda asked for it.
All he did was move just a little when she walked by, and scared the heck out of her! She ran to her mom crying, saying she didn't want to trick-or-treat anymore. Jymi's dad told the man off for scaring the little kids, which I don't agree with. He didn't scare the LITTLE kids. He didn't make a move when it was Tobi , Darin (3), and the friend's brother. He scared the twelve-yaer-olds. But Tobi went with him when he did it, and stood on foot from Michael Myers, shook his finger at him, and said, "It's not funny!" in a very authorative way. The he went to Kristi and gave her hug, and said, "Are you okay Aunt Kwissy?" At the next house, he held her hand up the driveway, just in case she got scared again! I was so proud of him! Everyone loved his costume, and remarked that he looked just like Harry Potter. Darin was very cute, too! He would only put them head hood on to roar at people. When we stopped at Jymi's parents' house, one of their dogs freaked out. This was her first Halloween, and she han't seen us since July, so when this short, green person with a tail showed up, she had a fit. She got used to Jymi, Tobi, and I very quickly, but she barked at Darin for an hour. Once Darin came to show me something, with his back to the dog. So she bit his tail. I don't if she thought she was dominant, or realized it was fake, or what, but after that she was okay with Darin. I didn't get a chance to take pictures, or I'd post them. They had alot of fun!
Now for my goals. My goals in October were work on any models I get, and stitch on Tobi's stocking. I've done both of those! I stitch two sets of models (four fobs per set). The one on the left is called Fiber Fobs, and the one on the right is Fab Fobs. I've also started my ornament for the exchange, and finished part 2 of my Persian Iris Garden, just in time to get part 7! I also finished An Arm And A Leg, except for the buttons, and I ornamentified that and my two Snowfights. Not bad.
My goals for November are to finsh my ornament for the exchange and work on my model. I doubt I'll have time for anything else this month. If I do, I'll probably start Kitty Love. I got the chart and most of the silks needed as payment for the two sets of fobs. I still need one more color, but I can start it as soon as I have time. I do want to have it done in time for Valentine's Day. I've already done the first two.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:24 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:34 PM, Blogger Meari

Sounds like the kiddies had a great Halloween! Boo!!