Tuesday, January 16, 2007
SAL Progress
Here's my progress on The Castle from Saturday and Monday. Not much difference. Saturday, Jymi's friend had to go spend the day visiting various family members. So Jymi was bored, and sat around in my stitching chair all day, getting mad at video games. As I've mentioned our living room is small. So small that there is not room for a couch, and if Jymi's in the arm chair, I either have to sit at the computer or on the floor, which hurts my back. Monday, he went back to work, but as soon as he came home, I had to run some errands, and by the time I was back and we'd had dinner, it was ten, and we had to go to bed. Jymi gets up for work at 4:45, so we usually go to bed at nine, but he had to stay up to see 24.
Sunday is now the SAL day for Black Swan on the Needle And Thread board. I'm still mad at Avatar, so I worked on Jymi's stocking. I think I made some nice progress on it. Saturday, while Jymi was hogging the TV, I was recording a Hex marathon on BBC America. Sunday morning, Jymi's friends picked him up, and I shoved the three of them out the door, locked it, and spent the day watching Hex and stitching. It's a little distracting, what with Azazeal being so sexy. So he's evil; what man isn't at least a little?

Labels: ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:57 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:34 PM, Blogger Carol

That's pretty fabric you chose for The Castle.

 

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Meari

I love the fabric you chose!