Friday, January 12, 2007
The One Night War
With Jymi, his friend, Matt, Matt's brother, Ben, and a friend of all their's from high school, Chris, all coming over to play video games, I had to go in the bedroom. Our house is tiny, and there is just not room for five adults in one room, especially when two of them are over six feet tall. The lighting in there is horrible, so I couldn't see well enough to stitch on 32 ct. black. So I looked in my project drawer. On top was The Castle, and under that was In Every Nest. So that's what I worked on. I made some nice progress, considering I only worked on it one day.
I'm still working on part three. I decided to stitch the last two carpet at the same time. Just the darker shade of blue to fill them in!
Jymi and his friends are driving me nuts. Ben smokes, and the first night they went out, Jymi came home with cigarettes. We were watching tv, talking, and I asked half joking. I was just making sure, since he lied/didn't tell me last time. He told me he did, and I was so mad I threw his pillows at him and locked him out of the bedroom. That was the first time since we've moved in together that he slept in the living room. I was so mad, it was three in the morning before I calmed down enough to go to sleep. The next day, when he asked me about the lunch plans we had, I told him afterwards I was taking his keyboard to the pawn shop. We had agreed on this before we bought it. The keyboard was bought under the condition that he stopped smoking. I don't know if sleeping alone or the thought of losing the keyboard (probably a combination of both) convinced him, but he gave me the cigarettes. I broke every last one, and threw them in the trash. Jymi apologized, and we have made up.
Today, they're hanging out at Matt's dad's until dinner, so I've got some time to stitch on part three. Tomorrow's The Castle, and Sundays are now a Black Swan SAL (from the Needle And Thread board). I'll probably work on Jymi's stocking. Then Monday is back to the Castle.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 3:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: