Monday, March 19, 2007
Babbling Again
I did finish stitching the drawers on Tuesday. It took me all day, as bad as I was feeling, though. That night, I went to bed at eight, and told Jymi I wasn't getting out of bed until I felt better. I got up at 10:30 Wednesday morning, and I did feel much better. I got out of bed just in time for my sister to call, with the exact same symptoms.
I started my Dragon Dreams exchange piece that day. Sorry, no pictures, yet. I don't like the fabric, so it took awhile to get into it. Especially since half my stitching time the first day was spent frogging. It's going better now, though. Another day or two, and it'll be finished.
My mom's going to help me finish it, but she had her gall bladder out last week, so I'm not gonna ask her about it for awhile. I've got plenty of time. She's doing well, just very tired.
We had a little extra money this weekend, so I was finally able to finish paying off my last frame. Sorry about the photo; it was the best I could get. You can see Darin's fingerprints, where he wanted to help me hang it up. I wanted it framed in the same fashion as my other fences, but it was kinda hard. With Spooky and Nautical, I knew what would look good, and when I picked the mats, they "popped". Nothing really popped with this one, but these came close. I can take home Nautical Fence anytime I feel like going down there and asking for it.
Here's this week's SBQ. If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy? As many quarter yards of Picture This Plus Cashel linens as possible. That was easy. That's it for now.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:32 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:34 PM, Blogger Juls

I had basically the same answer to this week's question! Hope you are feeling better!