Monday, March 05, 2007
SAL Progress
Saturday was The Castle SAL. I stitched more rocks. I never get very many done, but I always feel like I've made great progress. Today's the Teresa Wentzler SAL, so I'll work on it again today, after lunch.
Sunday was the Black Swan SAL, and I worked on Jymi's stocking. For the second week in a row, I did nothing but Kreinik. I finished the band, though, and next time I can put his name on it. He's going to be James, though. I know he's not going to spell it "Jymi" forever, especially since he doesn't really like being Jymi/Jimmy. At some point, he going to start asking to be James.
In non stitching news, Tobi is registered for school. He's going to go to the same school I did. I remember it being alot bigger. They still have the same art teacher. I saw her in the office. I even managed not to cry. I wanted to, once I got back in my car, but I didn't. They told me I could bring him during the summer to walk around to see the school, when there's no other kids around. There will also be an open house where he can meet his teacher. Jymi and I decided we're going to drive him back and forth. In our neighborhood, all the bus riders wait at the corner, and I don't want to let him do that by himself when he's still so little. Now to make it through his first day.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: