Friday, March 02, 2007
School And An SBQ
Today, after Jymi gets home, I am going to register Tobi for school. It's a bittersweet thing. I know I'll have so much more time in my day when I don't have to stop the boys from beating each other, but I'm having a hard time with the idea of trusting a stranger with my baby for six and a half hours a day. I don't trust my husband alone with them that long! Nobody knows him like I do. I'll get over it, though. The way things are going right now, Jymi may still be here to hold my hand on Tobi's first day. That will help. Tobi goes back and forth about whether or not he wants to go. He's a little nervous about not being with me all day, too.
I'm still working on Tobi's stocking. Half the colors are in my bag with The Castle stuff, so I'll get them out tomorrow. Maybe I will get it finished this year.
Here's this week's SBQ. Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design? I wouldn't say faster. I'm more motivated, and so I stitch more, but it's at the same speed. My stitching speed depends on what I'm watching on tv and/or what my children/husband/animals are doing. Watching 24 in the afternoon, when the boys are running around, and Jymi's asking me question, it can take me an hour to put in ten stitches. At night, after they've all gone to bed though, if I put on a movie or something I've seen a hundred times, I can get quite a bit done. It's usually mixed though. Most of the time, I watch old sitcoms on Liftime during the day with the boys running around, and after they go to bed I watch Lost or 24 or something I actually have to pay attention to. So it works out evenly, I guess.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: