Tuesday, March 13, 2007
The Number 23
Jymi and I went out with his friend, Jason, and his fiancee, to dinner and a movie. We went to see The Number 23. I thought it was pretty good. Jymi didn't think he'd like, because it's a serious movie starring Jim Carrey. He was wonderful though. He was still funny in the beginning, but in the beginning, he's just a normal, goofy, everyday guy. I've seen too many comedians in dramatic movies that try so hard to be serious, that there are no jokes at all. Most of the time, those movies aren't any good. It is easy to find the number in real life. The year I was born (1985) adds up. My address is three numbers, and they add up to twenty. We went to be that night at 12:19. Jymi was 23 when Darin was born. We started dating on June 9. 6/9. 69/3=23. This weekend, I participated in 2/3 SALs. No, I haven't lost my mind. It's just fun, and it bugs Jymi.
Saturday, I really meant to work on The Castle. I had to finish a thread on Tobi's stocking, though, and that was it. Once I picked it up, I couldn't switch. I'm going to finish the drawers today, and then I'm going to start my Dragon Dreams exchange piece. It should only take a few days, but I'm expecting a new model soon. The exchange mail date isn't until May, so I've got plenty of time. I want to get it done soon, though, so I have plenty of time for the finishing. My mom's going to help me, but she's also having her gall bladder taken out. I don't want to bother her right after she has surgery.
Sunday I worked on Jymi's stocking. It doesn't look like much, but I finished the star on the right, and did all of his name, over one. Next time, I can actually start the picture! I haven't decided where to start next, but probably the tree.
Sunday night, I started to feel bad. I took something to make me feel better, but it made me very sleepy. Jymi, who's been doing lead all weekend, got up at nine for work, and didn't wake me until he left at ten. I was still pretty dopey though, and I went back to sleep at eleven and didn't get up until two. I had to get groceries, because there was noting in the house to eat. I felt better after I ate, when we got back. After that, I did finally work on The Castle. Still stitching rocks. I always feel like I've made progress, but it never looks like much. I'm still feeling sick and sleepy. Jymi left this morning at nine, and I didn't hear him at all. Not only did he leave without my noticing, but another guy came over, in, and left again (Jymi was giving him a ride to the plant)! I'm awake now though. Not moving fast, but I'm alive. I hope veryone else is feeling better today!

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:20 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 5:05 PM, Blogger crosseyedkat

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

 

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Sharon

Faye, hope you get to feeling better!