Wednesday, July 11, 2007
We Have Always Lived In The Castle
I finished the castle last night. It took me awhile though. I think it was almost midnight when I put it down. Time to move now. I'm going to start Courage today. I gridded the fabric last night. The blue pen doesn't show up as well on the red fabric as it does on the white. I think it will be well worth it though. I should be very pretty on the red. It should also go much faster. I may actually finish this one!
Jymi survived yesterday. He said it was even worse than he anticipated, but he did well. He texted me at three to tell me it was over. When I talked to him at nine, he was still "recovering". He was also exhausted, since he didn't sleep well from worrying. Hopefully, he'll never have to do it again.
The new Harry Potter comes out today. I can't wait to see it. One more week for us. Of course part of the reason I'm so eager is just for some time away from Darin. I need a break from both boys, but that will have to be another day. I'll have to have someone else watch the boys while I get Darin's birthday presents, so I guess I can have a day to myself then. I don't know how single parents do it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:16 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:02 PM, Blogger Sharon

Your castle looks great!

 

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Samantha

Congratulations - what a fab finish :o)