Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Post-SAL Post
I did finish all the wallpaper on the first page, but by the time I finished, was ready to move on. So for the whole SAL, I only got in about five hundred stitches.
I'm not sure what to work on next. Starting in October, I'm going to work on Tobi's stocking exclusively, so I may go ahead and start working on it.
Believe it or not, I haven't bought anything in a week. I haven't started anything in two weeks! I must be sick or something. Of course, I'm considering another new star when I finish Tobi's stocking. Darin loves penguins, so I bought The Magic Place a while back. Since I've got a Schimmel started for Tobi, and I'll be starting one for my dad, I might as well start Darin's too. Plus I've got Merlin And Arthur started for Jymi. That way I'll have something for everyone. It won't be much longer before I never have to start another project again! of course, I will anyway, but that's beside the point.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:14 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 5:36 AM, Blogger Arthemise

Nice work on your HAED! I'm glad you're enjoying all your pieces. I get so stressed out when I have too many projects going. I'm too scatterbrained, I guess.

 

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sharon

Your HAED is pretty and very nice progress. I am the same way, always starting something.