Thursday, August 23, 2007
Angels And Demons
Here's my pitiful progress on Angel Of Capricorn. I've only worked on it two days. It's not that I don't want to stitch; it's just when I have time, I'm so exhausted. I'm going to spend all day tomorrow on Earth Song.
They caught the suspect! He was arrested this morning! I'm so happy for Jill and her mother. They've been so upset since it happened. As it says in the article, they've been afraid to bring the kids home. I still can't believe anyone would do something so horrible, especially to such wonderful people. That's enough ranting for today, though. While I'm still very angry about what happened, right now I'm so happy to hear they think they have the culprit!
Tobi is enjoying school. He had a friend now. I think he's made a few friends, but he can only remeber one name. He also brought home his first homework assignment; a picture of a computer to color. I miss kindergarden. Life was so much easier then. Tomorrow is the last day I will walk him in. He's going to show me where to go, so I know he knows where to go. He's lucky; his is the first classroom after you go in, so it's not very hard. Anyway. It's time for bed. I'm not used to getting up at six. I usually get up at ten!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:18 PM, Blogger Suzanne

when you posted about your friend, I had just read something along the same lines on a local website. I realized today that your friend lives in our area! Well, she's in Va Beach I guess and I'm about 40 mins. away. Glad they caught the *** and hope justice is served. Suz/VA

 

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Sharon

Wonderful that they caught the person. You think people could do better things with there time.