Wednesday, August 15, 2007
My New Toy!!
I'm typing this on my new laptop! It was an early Christmas present! Jymi's jealous because my dad had told him about it, and mine's nicer than his. I'd tell you all the technical stuff, but I don't understand any of it, and it bores the hell out of me! All that really matters is that it works, and I can play my Sims games on it!
My dad also brought me a router and anew camera, since Jymi took the old one. He took u shopping, and spent an obscene about of money on back to school clothes. He did the same thing for my sister. He also gave us each money for new tires, since we both needed them. He also bought us a new PS2 since our last one died, and we had to sell the PS3. So I was out of excuses to not buy Tobi Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix. We had a great time, and my dad loved spoiling all the kids.
Jymi's leaving the country today. The phones and internet are down where they're going, so it'll be at least two month before I hear from him at all. That's gonna make it even harder.
The boys are acting out because they miss him, and Darin's going to get worse when Tobi starts school. Tobi starts one week from today! It's a little scary for me, but Tobi's very excited, now that it's finally August. We're having a sleep over tonight, since it'll probably be the last chance this summer. They should be here soon, so it's time to set up the slip and slide and order pizza!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 3:13 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Hugs. I know it will be hard for you not hearing from him for two months.

I'm thinking about you all and sending good thoughts your way.

That was some very nice spoiling too. Enjoy!

 

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sharon

What lovely spoiling. Congrats on the new laptop. It will be hard not being able to talk with Jymi. Just hang in there, focus on the kids and your stitching. Hopefully, you will get a change to talk with him before two months.