Friday, September 21, 2007
Pre-SAL Post And Car Rant
There's a background SAL on the HAED board, and I'll be working on Ruby. This is my progress from my last post. Not much but I have gotten a few lengths in. I'm hoping to get at least all the wallpaper on the first page done in the SAL. Jymi now has Internet in his room, and I've been spending alot of time talking to him, instead of stitching.
I am ready to start walking everywhere. Two weeks ago, my car overheated, and I got the radiator replaced. A couple days ago, it overheated again. I took it back to the shop. They told me it was fixed, and I picked it up. I went to the library and and Wendy's, and the damn thing overheated again. I'm out of money to get it fixed though. I'm tempted to use the money on a baseball bat instead, and use it to "fix" the car.
The boys are driving me nuts. Tobi has another new girlfriend, Emily. At this rate, he'll be out of girls in his class by Christmas. Darin loves talking to Jymi online. Both boys get a kick out of seeing him on the webcam, and waving back. He's trying to irritate me at the moment, though and it's working. So that's all my babbling for today. I've gotta go get Darin out of the bathroom, and yell at my husband online. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:17 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 6:50 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

Best of luck with your SAL.

Sorry to hear about your car troubles.

 

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Sharon

I hope you get your car fixed soon!