Monday, August 27, 2007
New Start Again
I started Earth Song with the SAL on the HAED board. I got in 1700 stitches, and 1500 are black. It doesn't look like much, but it was fun. I'm sick of black thread now though. I'm gonna try to work on Angel Of Capricorn some more, but I don't know how long that will last.
Tobi's enjoying school. Darin's enjoying being able to play with Tobi's toys while he's gone. I'm enjoying it, too. It much easier to go to the store when I only have one child to fight into the cart.
Friday, Darin and I are meeting my sister at my mom's to dye some fabric and play with the clay stuff she got. She bought it to make buttons for sweaters she knits for charity, but she says there's an awful lot in the "sampler Pack" she got. I want to play with it, and the kids loved the buttons she'd already made. Anyway. It's time for bed, and I have to fold laundry so I can get to the bed.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:17 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:01 AM, Blogger Sharon

That's a lot of black! Playing in the clay sounds fun.