Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I Could Scream!
I simply cannot find words to describe what I'm feeling right now. I am so angry at the people responsible, and so upset than anyone could do something so hurtful. I can't believe people are willing to hurt each other over something as trivial as the color of their skin!
One of my friends from high school had her car parked in front of her house. It was vandalized with racial slurs and then set on fire, because she's her boyfriend's black and they have two kids! You know what? Who freaking cares? She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her husband is very nice, and a wonderful father. Their kids are wonderful children.
How can people be so cruel?

Labels:

 
posted by jymisgurl at 1:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:42 PM, Blogger Sharon

Faye, that is just terrible. It just defies explanation.