Monday, August 13, 2007
Two Weeks Later
After two weeks of not stitching at all, I finally picked up Cascade again! The picture's not very good. There's at least fifteen shades of brown in there, not that you can see them. In real life, you can almost tell that the black blobs are the top of the tree. I'd try the camera, but Jymi took it with him. My dad got me a new one for Christmas. He's coming down in a couple days, and bringing it then.
I'm moving on to Angel Of Capricorn, next, but I won't get much done for the first couple days. I plan to start it today, but my dad's coming tomorrow. He's taking both me and my sister shopping for clothes for the kids. We're going to the outlet mall an hour away, so it's going to be an all day thing. He's going home Wednesday, but my niece and nephew are going to have a sleep over that night. I was supposed to babysit all night a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't sleep at all, so it didn't happen. I offered to have a sleep over to make up for it. We're gonna order pizza and watch movies. Darin got a slip and slide for his birthday (see picture), and they'll play on that. I also found Pixar Monopoly at Target, and had to buy it! My kids are too little to play, though, so I'm looking forward to Chris and Alex coming over to play.
Darin's ear infection is better now. He finished his medicine yesterday. He's gotta go back to the doctor again in a couple weeks, for his regular check up and shots. Fun.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:48 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: