Tuesday, October 02, 2007
September Accomplishments And October Goals
I didn't really have any goals for September. I worked on Angel Of Capricorn, Dragonfly QS, and Ruby QS. I also started and finished the newest Mother's Wisdom, Listen To Your Teacher.
My goal for October is to put in at least on hour everyday on Tobi's stocking. I hope to finish it November. Then he can finally have it for Christmas. It's driving me nuts.
Tobi lost another tooth! He let me pull it, which I thought was a big deal. I always hated having somebody pull my teeth! He showed me how much it was wiggling, and you could see the root of the tooth poking through his gums! So I gave it a little tug, and it came right out. Tobi was so excited about the tooth fairy coming back, he didn't realize how much he was bleeding! I had to give him a wet washcloth to hold on it. I am so proud of him. He didn't cry or whine or anything. He "took it like a man." He forgot to put it under his pillow, but the tooth fairy left him some money anyway. He asked me this morning if I would go to Target and buy him a set of Star Wars guys with his money while he was in school. Unfortunately, they only had a few sets, and they were all ones he already had.
I joined the YMCA and Spark People. I've decided that when Jymi comes home I will be skinny. I joined Monday morning, and have been four times. When I drop Darin off at the child care room, he gets so upset. Monday, I couldn't leave him, and today they told me they'd get me if he wouldn't stop. So I did about fifteen minutes on the treadmill, and went back to check on him. There's always someone at the door, and she saw me coming down the hall and said he was fine. Worrying about Darin helped keep my heart rate up, though. So I went back and worked out some more.
Monday afternoon, after Darin's tantrum in the morning, we went back after school with Tobi. He was fine while Tobi was there, too. They didn't play together, but Darin just felt more secure with Tobi there. He was still not happy to be there this morning. After I picked up Tobi, he asked if we were going back. I didn't see why not, so we went back again in the afternoon. According to Spark People, in two days, I've burned over six hundred calories. I don't plan to go twice a day everyday, but for now, while Darin is still getting used to the child care.
The boys have also joined a self defense/Karate class at the YMCA. The first class is in a couple days, and the boys are excited. Every time we pass the stairs, they ask if we're going up there. I think they'll enjoy it. After the two work outs though, I'm exhausted. Good night, all!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:16 AM, Blogger Sharon

Faye, you are so good. I can't seem to ever get it started. Good luck with the excersing. The boys sound like they are doing good! I hope the tooth fairy was good to Tobi!