Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Skeletons In The Closet
I finished the stripes on the hull yesterday, and started on the solid section of the bottom. Then I got the mail. Going through it I found my model! So my Skeleton Crew is put away until this one is finished. She would like to release it for the online show, which starts April 19. So I figure she probably needs it back at least a week ahead of that to have it photographed and whatever else needs to be done with it. So I would like to put it in the mail this Monday at the latest. I have gotten a good bit of it done already this morning. It shouldn't be a problem to finish it in time. Of course, I can't post any pictures until it's released, but I am taking some, and will put them in my yahoo pictures when it comes out.
I stayed in all my ranges yesterday. I did my aerobics this morning. Blah! The only exercises that really get me are the ones that require upper arm strength, which I just don't have. I'm also gonna get another workout and an exercise in patience in a little bit when I wrestle T. and D. into the bathtub. Then I will wrestle them into some clothes, and then wrestle them into the car. They don't have that much wrestling on Pay-Per-View!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: