Sunday, May 14, 2006
Changed My Look
I got a new look for my blog. I've been looking for something new. It'll work for a week or two. Anyway, here's a blogthing since I don't have too much to say. I can't stitch until I've woken up a little more.
Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.
What Is Your Life Path Number?

I can see some of myself in that.
J. called to tell me happy Mother's Day. He may get to come tonight. It'll be his only chance. When he goes back Monday morning, he won't get to come back until it's over. I told him to buy me a present, to stop at the grocery store and buy me some flowers. I don't really expect him to, but it's fun to pick on him.
I had planned to get alot of stitching done last night. I was babysitting my neice and nephew. I figured they'd go to bed by 9:30 (they were in bed by nine, but weren't asleep until ten), and since my sister wasn't picking them up until midnight, I'd have all that time to stitch. I was so tired from working all day, chasing four kids, and stopping them from killing each other, I could barely stitch. I got a couple lengths of threads in my model. I should finish it Wednesday, hopefully. Then I'm on to Dragonwings.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: