Monday, April 24, 2006
Floss Toss
Here are a couple pictures of my floss toss for The Time I Spend Stitching. The first one is very true to the fabric, and the second is true to the threads. The owner of the shop was a little hesitant about the colors, but I like them on this fabric. It will definately catch your eye. Part of the reason I picked these colors was because we don't sell them. The point of hanging models is to help sell the supplies. So I am trying to help sell the things that aren't already selling. We have alot of sampler customers, who would love this chart if they would take the time to read it. The problem is they see the dragon on top and the teddy bears in the design and think it's a kid thing. I love this pattern, and the line "that child who love colours and textures at play." So I'm playing with the colors. Hopefully it'll turn out as good as it looks in my head.
Still working on the model. J. went to the store yesterday and bought the second season of 24, so we watched a disc of that. I got fair amount of stitching done, considering I actually have to watch 24. Most of the tv shows I watch, I only listen to, and look at my stitching. I don't think it'll be any problem to have this done in time.
I was bad yesterday. I weighed in at 150, up two pounds from last week. I think I can blame it on water weight, but I didn't feel like keeping track of everything yesterday. I'm going to do better today. I've done my aerobics, and I could tell it had been too long since the last time. Here's hoping I can control myself today!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:49 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: