Thursday, April 27, 2006
I'm Proud Of Myself!
I finished the section of the model I was working on. I am now exactly 1/3 through. I also sewed together Giving and Song, last night. I've now done over half of them. I'll take them to work with me tomorrow. I also got everything all ready for The Time I Spend Stitching. Now all I have to do is get a new needle out, measure in, and start! I'm really excited about it! I love specialty stitches! And I love the colors! And I love the way the colors look on the fabric!
I did good with my diet yesterday. I'm still sore, and don't really feel like exercising, but I had to have a pack of fruit snacks after dinner to get to my minimum calorie range. I mad macaroni and cheese for lunch yesterday. I know this is one of D.'s favorite foods, and his favorite brand, so at the store I got the bigger size so we could split it. (T. does not lie mac and cheese, so he was not really left out.) My two and a half year old son ate more than I did! I was a little astounded, and kind of happy. It meant I stopped eating when I was full, and my diet was going well. I don't really have to worry about D. gaining weight, because he is still so little (who puts a toddler on a diet; they're even cuter when they're a little chubby!). He's also got his daddy's build. They are both bottomless pits who NEVER gain weight. I swear, if I didn't love them so much, I'd hate them!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 6:02 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: