Monday, May 01, 2006
April Accomplishments And May Goals
My goals for April were: start and finish a model for Cross Eyed Kat (iFob), start and finish Snowfight: Blue by Cross Eyed Kat, ornamentify Christmyth Unicorn, Giant, Griffon, Fairy, and Pheonix by Dragon Dreams, and finish the hull on Skeleton Crew by Cross Eyed Cricket. I finished iFob, and it was released at the online show. I decided the stitch Lizzie Kate's Twelve Blessings Of Christmas Giving and Song as my April Christmas ornaments. I did finish finishing the Christmyth ornaments, along with the Lizzie Kates. I did a good bit more than the hull on Skeleton Crew: I finished it! I'm also about halfway through another model for Cross Eyed Kat.
My May goals are: finish the model for Cross Eyed Kat, ornamentify Christmyth Hippocampus, Salamander, Pegasus, and Satyr by Dragon Dreams, start and finish The Time I Spend Stitching by Dragon Dreams, put in at least one length of thread on Avatar, start and finish a Christmas ornament, and last, but definately not least, start part one of Persian Iris Garden by Chatelaine. That may not be possible, if I can't afford all the supplies. Here's hoping.
My weight loss goal is to los five pounds. I weighed in at 150, so no gain, but no loss either. I've found I eat less if I skip breakfast, but breakfast also helps get your metabolism work better, so I'll eat it if I'm hungry.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:09 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: