Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Lazy Days
This is D. on his first Halloween. He was about 2 1/2 months old. My mom bought him a vampire teeth pacifier, and made him a small cape. It was very cute, and just a little weird. It's okay though; he'll fit in with the rest of us.
I've spent most of the last couple days sitting on my butt, stitching. I'm about 1/3 through the model. It's going very quickly. At this rate, I should be done in the middle of May. Tomorrow, I'm going to sew together my ornaments, so I can take them to work Friday.
I did it! I signed up for Persian Iris Garden! I don't get any discount on the thread pack or bead pack through work. So I'll order the beads, but I'll buy the threads separately. The only thing I can't order from work is the Dinky Dyes silk, but there's only one, so it's not too bad. This way I can also only buy what I need. I'll buy the threads for part one, and not get the other until they are called for. I'll order the fabric this weekend. So when I finish the model, I'll do part one, my May ornament, The Time I Spend Stitching, and try to get a few stitches in Avatar, also know as the bane of my existence.
Thanks to PMS, I have eaten too much lately, and hardly exercised at all. I've been so sore the last couple days, there's been no way I could've done aerobics. I've done good all day today, but we're having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, so it may not last. I may go for a walk either before or after my nail appointment.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 2:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: