Thursday, May 18, 2006
Fate Has Sent Me Frogs
Usually, J. spends his spare time thinking up new ways to aggrivate me. Now that he's gone, fate has sent me frogs to irritate me instead. First I had such problems with my model, and today I spent and hour and a half pulling out half my work on Dragonwings. I had almost finished the outside border. On the last stitch (argggggg!) I noticed that I had three threads there! So I had to rip out the top and half of the right side of the border. It was pretty much everything I got done the first day working on it. Now I'm going to spend the rest of today putting it back in. Here's a picture of it after all the frogging. Hopefully this will be my last encounter with these stupid frogs.

Anyway, Here's this week's SBQ:
Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back, and how long did it take?
When The Sims 2 came out, I spent all my time playing that instead of stitching for about a month. Other than that, it only lasts a couple days or so. I also seem to lose my mojo after fights with frogs, like today's. I'm thinking about starting The Time I Spend Stitching as soon as I finish fixing the border. New starts always make me feel better! Small ones are best, because then I also have a finish to encourage me, too.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 1:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: