Monday, May 15, 2006
Gone Again
Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.
What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?

My birthday one said orange was my "power color."
J.'s left again. It was nice to have him home. We got take out, and spent the evening watching an Eddie Izzard special I had recorded off of BBC America. It was nice to have him there for one more night.
I had a very lazy day. I slept in, did breakfast, wasted time on the computer, did lunch, and took a nap! I slept eleven hours yesterday. After I woke up, I finioally started stitching, and got a good amount done. After J. went to bed, I got back up and watched the Absolutely Fabulous Mother's Day marathon I had recorded off BBC America, and got alot of stitching done. The problem is, I watched so many British shows yesterday, I am now thinking with a British accent. It's a good thing J. was already in bed, cause he'd have picked on me to no end. My grandmother was British, so I don't always hear the accent, I'm so used to it.
I've been doing better on my diet. I weighed in yesterday, and I've lost two pounds. I am drinking between eight and nine cups of water everyday. I still need to exercise more, but I'm eating better at least.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: