Tuesday, May 16, 2006
A Froggy Dance!
I was almost finished with my model. I was going to finish it last night, but I found two mistakes, which had to be ripped out and fixed. I was up until two this morning. I never sleep well when J.'s not here. It's all good, though, because I finished it this morning, and now it is outside, waiting for the mailman.
I've kitted up Dragonwings. I'll start it today. All I've got left to do is make my working copy.
I've changed my blog again. I couldn't get to the site I wanted last time I changed, so I just picked another one. Now the site is working again, and I got this. The lonely cat seems fitting, since this is supposed to be where I go to get away. I realized last night that for the very first time in my life, I have more dogs than cats.
I felt bad for T. last night. I told him it ws time for bed, and he said, "Can't go to bed. Didn't say goodnight to Daddy." So I let him stay up until J. called at about 8:30. His usual bedtime is eight.
So to sum up: mad at the model, finished with the model (feeling much better about it), starting Dragonwings, and we all miss J.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 12:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: