Thursday, June 08, 2006
SBQ And A Happy Dance
I finished The Time I Spend Stitching last night. Blogger was down, though, so I couldn't post a picture. I wasn't sure I liked the colors at first, but once I got the Chartreuse and the Fiesta in, it looked better. I like it. I don't know that they'll want it in the shop, but it's worth a try. I can't even bring it in until the end of the month, though.
This week's SBQ is really two things: show your backs and a pictorial tour of your stitching area. So here are my backs.










These are my backs for The Time I Spend Stitching, iFob, Dragonwings so far, Happy Hoppers, and Snowfight: Red.
Here is the front of Dragonwings as of last night, before I started. Last night, I finished the neck, but I can't take a picture until J. goes to work.













I've got one more back to show. Kat has put up a picture of my last model up on her blog, so I guess it's okay to put one up on mine. Here is Post Modern Dogs, by Cross Eyed Kat. It will be released this weekend at the Indianapolis show. It was alot of fun to stitch.
I will put up pictures of my stitching area in my next post, since Blogger won't let me put up anymore pictures right now.
To answer a question I hadn't noticed until yesterday: I have all the Raise The Roof fences. I've done the Spooky and Nautical Fences. I'm going to start Liberty Fence today. I want (but have have the spare cash to buy yet) the clothesline series, the monthly series (I'm waiting for the last one to come out), the 50/50 Christmas charts, My Cone Runneth Over, Helga Hag's Beauty Bag, Love Thy Neighbor, and In Every Nest. So I don't have many, but I plan to collect alot.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:40 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: