Thursday, September 28, 2006
Kids Say The Darndest Things
I love my boys. Tuesday, I had to babysit, so I got the boys Burger King for dinner before I left. Tobi was thrilled!
"You got Burger King, mom?"
"Yep."
"You got me chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce?"
"Yep."
"Wow! You're the bess mommy in the whole wide world!"
That makes you feel good! We're working with Darin on manners. Yesterday he said please and thank you on his own once: to ask for a spoonful of peanut butter. My children are sweet, but always hungry!
I finished my model yesterday morning, and put them back in the mail. In the afternoon, I went back to Snowfight: Blue. I hope to finish it by the end of next week. Then I'll be halfway through my challenge. When I finish this one, I'm going to work on Tobi's stocking until it's finished, it's Christmas, or I get a new model.
I've gotten some lovely stash. I haven't bought any charts, but I got my fabric of the month for August and September (Crystal Lagoon, and Raisin). I wasn't looking forward to Raisin, but then I got it! It's gorgeous! The pictures on the website don't nearly do them justice. I also got the fabric and buttons for No Socks Day. I'm going to add the Just Another Button Company Stitch Every Holiday series to my automatic, and just be a little behind. I got some beautiful Dinky Dyes for my last model, and a cute kit for a scissor case and fob (Blue Stylized). Angel, a woman I know from the Wagon and the shop, sent me a RAK: some glow-in-the-dark blending filament and some beads from my wishlist, and a very sweet notepad. I got my ornament issue, too, with my fabric of the month. I love the Raise The Roof one (of course). Their last monthly chart came out last week, too. More stuff to add to my wishlist! I've got the fabric for the ornament already. I just need some Gentle Arts Gingersnap and Weeks Bethlehem. I so need to start another project.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: