Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Don't Have A Cow
Have two! I finished my second cow for Gill's quilt this morning. I'm a little suprised; the colors by themselves look wierd together, but they all blend when it's stitched.
I would've finished it last night, but I spent the evening babysitting. My niece loved it. My sister signed up her son for boy scouts, her husband was working, and her daughter didn't want to go. So I stayed with Alex and we played Uno for an hour and a half. After my sister and nephew got home, the kids went ot bed, and Kathy and I talked and vented for another couple hours. It's nice to talk to someone as a girlfriend.
You know what's a little irritating? When I pulled the Puzzle Cow off the scanner, I noticed a mistake. So now I'll rip out a little backstitch, and fix it. Then it'll be back to Greta the Witch until something else takes my attention. I may have a new model soon.
Tobi's black eye is better now, but Darin has busted his lip. The difference is Darin gave Tobi the black eye, and he gave himself his busted lip. You want some exercise, try putting chapstick on a three-year-old who doesn't want it! Tobi decided he wants to be Harry Potter for Halloween. He wanted to be, "Tobi, the boy who lived!" so I suggested Harry Potter. Now he's excited, but he's going to look more like Ron, with his hair. Now to find something for Darin.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:59 AM, Blogger Karoline

Very cute, congratulations

 

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Just Nancy

I love the cows!

 

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sharon

Those cows are adorable!