Thursday, September 14, 2006
A Quick Post (Or At Least That's The Plan)
I worked on Garfield a little on Monday, between finishing Trick Or Treat and the mail coming. I got a package from Kat Rocha with model stuff! So no progress pics this week. I'm almost finished though. Depending on how much Jymi irritates me this weekend, I may have it finished by the end of the weekend.
This is what the whole Garfield chart looks like. I plan to do the whole thing for the kitchen eventually. It's not bad for a chart that's older than I am.
This little bit is all I'm doing for Tobi. I'm going to stitch "Bonzai!" underneath it.
There are a few things I have to share. I did make it to the post office on Monday. What I forgot was that Darin had dressed himself the day before; in a long sleeve t-shirt (when it's eighty to ninety degrees outside), Madagascar shorts with the snap missing so they're always falling down, Tobi's reading medal from the library, and Jymi's army uniform cap which he found in the car. He was the center of attention there. They were good for the most part, so they each got a bag of M&Ms at the grocery store.
Jymi's been sick. It's either a cold or allergies, but only one medication has helped so far, and he got a little bit stoned off of it. He came home form work early yesterday, and he took my last Sprite this morning for his sore throat.
My strange fat cat has taken to sleeping in Jymi's bookbag. One more thing to add to the "What's Wrong With Tinkerbell" list.
I keep dreaming about our daughter. I know I'm not pregnant, but I keep dreaming about her. This morning was the first one I told Jymi about, because I was very upset. I dreamt that the day we were taking her home from the hospital, his mom came to visit us. She put my baby in a box full of pillows to suffocate her. I saved her, but Jymi had woken me because I was tossing so much. I know she doesn't like me, but I don't honestly think she'd try to kill her grandchild. I told Jymi, and he was scared I was pregnant again. I wasn't completely awake, and just mumbled, "I didn't drink the wagon water." He decided he didn't want to understand, and went to work.
We're weird. It's okay; Jymi and I are both wierd; the kids inheirited it, too. We're just one big weird family. Even the cat is psycho, and the dogs refer to lay ing the mud when it rains instead of going into their doghouse.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 1:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: